Lots done this week… we’ve deployed the new isomorphic-ui to https://dev.lemmy.ml, meaning pages can now be archived, post link previews via open-graph tags and twitter cards work, and the site should load a lot faster now. We’re fixing a few federation issues before we do a big announce for the new UI and a first beta release of federation, v0.8.0.
I’ve been fixing some front end bugs found with the new UI, made some better logic for listing the linked instances, and fixed an issue with remote subscribing.
This week we finished another milestone of our NLnet funding, namely “Tests for ActivityPub implementation”. This is the third milestone we finished so far. I also made some big progress on the “Refactor Rust code” milestone, by figuring out how split the code into separate Rust workspaces.
Everything about Lemmy; bugs, gripes, praises, and advocacy.